[Zope] TextIndexNG normalizer

Garito garito at sistes.net
Wed Feb 11 11:39:14 EST 2009

Finally If you put iso in the languages list of your TextIndexNG index it
works ok so the catalan normalizer is not needed

If you add the l.l or the l·l simbol (ele geminada) to the iso normalizer
will be ok even for catalan. The normalized text will be ll (2 l)

We use this character for il.legal (in english ilegal) or cancel.lar (in
englis cancel)

Thank you so much!