[Zope] sending a encrypted login URL

Joseph Thomas (s) jthomas at cap.org
Wed Mar 4 11:29:23 EST 2009

We'd like to construct a zope login URL of the form on another server:

http://zope.domain:port/context/logged_in?__ac_name=uzzzzzz&__ac_passwor
d=xxxxxxx&submit=Log+in

where the ac_name and ac_password parameters are encrypted using zope
public key (?) and have the parameters decrypted when zope receives the
request and login the user.

Is there an API or some way to encrypt the username and password on the
3rd party app server and configure zope so that it treats the parameters
as encrypted values rather than plaintext?

Joseph Thomas

College of American Pathologists

http://www.cap.org <http://www.cap.org/>

Consider our environment; please print this e-mail only if truly
necessary. Thank you!