[Zope] psycopg version mismatch (imported 2.0.6 (dec mx dt ext pq3))

Andrew Milton akm at theinternet.com.au
Fri Mar 6 04:38:48 EST 2009

+-------[ amol kumbhar ]----------------------
| nt-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding:
| quoted-printable Thanks for replying
| but I am still there .....
|
| My DA.py contain this list of allowed_psycopg_version :
|

| ALLOWED_PSYCOPG_VERSIONS = ('2.0.7','2.0.8','2.0.9')
|

| and the condition which is generating the ImportError from this file is :
|
|  # check psycopg version and raise exception if does not match
|         if psycopg2.__version__[:9] not in ALLOWED_PSYCOPG_VERSIONS:
|             raise ImportError("psycopg version mismatch (imported %s)" %
|                               psycopg2.__version__)
|
| could  you please guide me which version should I add in
| ALLOWED_PSYCOPG_VERSION list

Don't do that unless you're not particularly fond of your data. 2.0.6 is
not in this list because it contains bugs or incompatibilities with the
2.0.9 version of ZPsycopg.

You have a psycopg 2.0.6 *somewhere* (the python package, not the Zope
adapter).

Either in your Zope's lib/python or in your site-packages for your python.

You need to make sure that that is *also* 2.0.9

--
Andrew Milton
akm at theinternet.com.au