[Zope] is there a zope product for generating spreadsheets?

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Mon May 4 22:55:25 EDT 2009

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=python+excel
http://pypi.python.org/pypi?%3Aaction=search&term=excel&submit=search

> I know there is a python library called odfpy which can fill up
> spreadsheets with data, but I don't know whether similar things are
> possible with zope.

Why shouldn't that work?! Zope 2, Zope 3 and Grok allow you to import
almost any Python package (as long as it makes sense). So where is the
problem?

-aj

Web: www.zopyx.com - Email: info at zopyx.com - Phone +49 - 7071 - 793376
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Handelsregister A 381535
Geschäftsführer/Gesellschafter: ZOPYX Limited, Birmingham, UK