[Zope] need help importing python class into zope 2.11.2

Dganit David Dganit.D at puresight.com
Sun May 10 08:48:25 EDT 2009

HI

I'm new to zope and python, I wrote some basic python class and a test
program using this class.

The  script is working  fine when running python from  command line.

Now I want to uses this class  inside zope,

I tried to create  the script, but it failed with the following error.

Line 5: "__init__" is an invalid variable name because it starts with
"_"

Can I write a constructor with different name?

Please advice what is the correct why to import this class to zope

Thanks Dganit