[Zope] zope 2.10.7 enabling json server

Jayakrishnan Nair jayakrishnan.bk.nair at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 01:55:10 EST 2009

hello friends
VERY VERY new to ZOPE and dfacing a problem with my final year project :
working on a project that involves making an existing plone product
json rpc enabled so that i can use it for cross site calls from a
Mozilla extension
i cant make standard httprequests because of the cross site security
issues in the browser
the query library (that i have to make json rpc enabled ) works fine
with xml rpc in python and using the GET method in the url but i need
it to work for json requests

i have added this http://www.zope.org/Members/ree/jsonserver2 and
tried using several javascript json rpc libraries but still no luck
are there any settings involved that i have to do to make the query
library json enabled

there is also an examples section to it which breaks the ZMI completely
in the above package there is a test folder containing a test script
to check the working but no clue how to execute it cos in teh zmi it
goes into a loop asking for authorization

if u can pls help me and tell me a solution to this problem it will be
just awesome

thanks
jayakrishnan Nair