[Zope] string index out of range

Justin Dunsworth justin.dunsworth at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 17:22:53 EST 2009

I have been using Zope 2.10.4-final, python 2.4.4, win32 for quite awhile...
I recently started a new project using Zope 2.11.4-final, python 2.4.4,
win32 and proceeded with my normal programming but I am receiving an error
that I haven't received before.

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module OFS.DTMLDocument, line 145, in __call__
   - <DTMLDocument at /gldb_root/processlogin>
   - Physical Path: /gldb_root/processlogin
  Module zope.contenttype, line 76, in guess_content_type
  Module zope.contenttype, line 39, in text_type
IndexError: string index out of range

I did a little deductive reasoning and took parts out until it didn't error
out anymore and it seemed when I took the following lines out it didn't
error:

<dtml-call "RootSQLMethods.user.SetLastLogin(_.None,_)">
<dtml-call "RESPONSE.redirect(BASE1+'/')">

If I have both, one, or the other in it will throw the error. If I take both
of these out then it will not.

Any assistance is appreciated... if I need to provide more information
please let me know.