[Zope] http return code of standard_error_message

Ulla Theiss u.theiss at eurodata.de
Mon Sep 7 08:43:32 EDT 2009

Hallo list,

because the application error messages like checks of input values
produce such error messages.
The browser "firefox" does display these messages, but the "Internet
Explorer" with the newest updates does not.
The "Internet Explorer" displays a own error message instead. Only if
you manipulate the flag "show friendly http error messages" the
body of standard_error_messages is *always* displayed. But  we think, it
would be difficult to  make shure that every user does this.

Ulla