[Zope] (also) ConflictError from Products.Transience.Transience.Increaser

Maciej Wisniowski maciej.wisniowski at coig.katowice.pl
Wed Aug 4 05:08:07 EDT 2010

Chris Withers wrote:
>> To my knowledge, the request that throws this isn't touching the session
>> or temp_folder, but I guess something is.
>>
>> How can I find out what code is actually touch this and so causing this
>> conflict?

This might be something with timeslices and buckets that are core
concepts in Transience.
Take a look at HowTransienceWorks.stx document or at my old post about
this issue:
http://www.mail-archive.com/zope-dev@zope.org/msg22620.html

AFAIR you don't even have to touch session objects in order to make
transience machinery work.

You may try to incerase session_resolution_seconds (eg. to 300) at your
zope.conf to get rid of these conflict errors.

--
Maciej Wisniowski