[Zope] Zope directory in the Cloud

Brian Sullivan briansullivan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 11:32:36 EST 2010

> Brian Sullivan wrote:
>> Is it possible to use some sort of Cloud service as a "directory" in
>> Zope 2 (I guess what I am asking for is some sort of product to do
>> this)?
>
> Directory? Cloud as storage?

Essentially yes -- I would like to transfer the heavy lifting --
delivery of content that will probably include video and other large
files to an external server while keeping the management of access and
tracking use apparently local (and simple hopefully -- using what I
already have). I would like it to appear as a "directory" in Zope to
avoid cross domain scripting issues.