[Zope] Asynchronous triggering of events

Brian Sullivan briansullivan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 17:11:16 EDT 2010

Clockserver seems to need an external C module that is only available
for Xnix - I am unfortunately on Windows.

"2010-10-18T16:27:01 ERROR Zope Couldn't install Xron
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Program Files\Zope-2.9.1\lib\python\OFS\Application.py",
line 763, in install_product
    global_dict, global_dict, silly)
  File "d:\Zope-Instance2.9\Products\Xron\__init__.py", line 40, in ?
    import Dispatcher
  File "d:\Zope-Instance2.9\Products\Xron\Dispatcher.py", line 42, in ?
    import ZODB, ZODB.ZApplication
ImportError: No module named ZApplication"

is the error I get on startup related to Xron. Not sure what
ZApplication is or where it is supposed to be.