[Zope] CatalogPathAwareness and zope.lifecycle

Sascha Welter zopelist at betabug.ch
Thu Apr 14 03:54:35 EDT 2011

Hello Zopistas,

as I was just testing moving a big, old application to Zope 2.13, I was
greeted with the following error:

(...)
from Products.ZCatalog.CatalogPathAwareness import CatalogPathAware
ImportError: cannot import name CatalogPathAware

Looking at the code informs me that CatalogPathAwareness is deprecated,
but wouldn't that mean that it should still be there?