[Zope] Help in deciding approach to Web App

Fernando Martins fernando at cmartins.nl
Mon Dec 5 07:56:39 UTC 2011

On 12/04/2011 09:31 PM, John Schinnerer wrote:
> In any case, this looks (to me anyhow) like a very object-oriented
> system you are modeling so an object oriented approach and language
> would seem most suitable.

And how would you create (and update) objects in Python for:

"at least 500 tools as of now, and it is bound to grow in the future as
newer tools are introduced. Existing tools will also have version updates.

Each tool, on average, has at least 100 properties that define the tool.
Some of them have as high as 1000 unique properties."

Regards,
Fernando