[Zope] Unused options for buildout: 'eggs'.

Fernando Martins fernando at cmartins.nl
Fri Jul 8 19:21:13 EDT 2011

Hi,

I installed zope 2.13.8 per instructions on
http://docs.zope.org/zope2/releases/2.13/INSTALL-buildout.html

I created an instance outside the main Zope folder.

Then I followed the instructions on
http://plone.org/documentation/kb/add-ons/installing to try install
ZSQLMethods:

"Egg-based packages are very simple to install with Buildout."

[buildout]
eggs =
     Products.ZSQLMethods

and run bin/buildout.

I get the message:

Unused options for buildout: 'eggs'.

I read somewhere that I need a recipe but I can't find such thing
neither is it clear where to put it inside buildout.cfg. Can someone
enlighten me here, please?

Frankly, I miss the old drop-in Products folder. There might be
advantages with the new system(s), but simplicity is lost and no
documentation seems available.

Regards,
Fernando