[Zope] Python 3 support in any Zope Toolkit version or fork

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 10:31:51 CET 2013

Hi all, I have a Python3 web application that I am considering porting
to Zope Toolkit. Currently I am handling all the web connections in
low-level Python. However, Python3 is a hard requirement. Are there
any Zope Toolkit versions or forks which are Python3 compatible? What
are the major stumbling blocks to porting, other than syntax?

I've googled the subject a bit but I've found no details on the
subject presented by anybody associated with the project.

Thank you!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il