[Zope] Zope.org fading away ..

Jean Jordaan jean.jordaan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 06:39:19 CET 2014

Hi all

I've been unsubscribed from the Zope mailing lists due to "excessive bounces".
So for some reason despite my clicking "ignore, I trust this message"
100s of times, gmail doesn't like the mails zope.org sends.
When I try to visit the mailing list web interface, Firefox is stopped
in its tracks by "Secure Connection Failed
An error occurred during a connection to mail.zope.org. The OCSP
server has no status for the certificate. (Error code:
sec_error_ocsp_unknown_cert)"

When I try to use the "Kontakt" (sic) form at http://zope.org/, it

--