[Zope] manage_renameObjects with remote ZEO

Sebastian Tänzer st at taenzer.me
Wed May 6 01:04:25 CEST 2015

Tres, thanks for the reply.

In my case, meta_type of both objects is „Folder“ and further checking showed both are OFS.Folder classes. My test ist trying to rename a folder inside another folder.
obj.all_meta_types() always returns an empty list, which isn’t empty when using the same command from inside a normal Zope2 product with the same object.

I was able to bypass the problem by writing my own rename routine using _setObject, _getObject but still would like to know why manage_renameObject fails.

Best, Sebastian