[Zope] Zope loses data irretrievably upon restart

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Wed May 27 09:44:17 CEST 2015

El 27/05/15 a les 05:59, Tom Cameron ha escrit:

> The problem is that Zope is connected directly to the Data.fs file via
> its handler and even though it is renamed it continues to write to
> Data.fs.old.

I'm using an older version of Zope, but, no, if you configured it
correctly, only zeo has Data.fs open, zope only talks to zeo.
At least that's what I see on my system.
I fear you're using zeo to pack *but* you configured zope to use Data.fs
as storage instead of using zeo.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti