[Zope] Fwd: change IP server

FLORAC Thierry thierry.florac at onf.fr
Mon Oct 3 17:39:41 CEST 2016

Thinks have changed with Zope releases...
Which one do you use ?

Le lundi 03 octobre 2016 à 10:47 -0400, Gemerson Monteiro Maciel a écrit :
Hi,

I found it.
but I do not see any statement of the server ip, only the port. So imagine you change the ip will have no problem, right?

%define INSTANCEHOME /usr/local/Plone/zinstance/parts/instance
instancehome $INSTANCEHOME
%define CLIENTHOME /usr/local/Plone/zinstance/var/instance
clienthome $CLIENTHOME

products /usr/local/Plone/zinstance/products
debug-mode off
security-policy-implementation C
verbose-security off
default-zpublisher-encoding utf-8

effective-user plone

zserver-threads 2

<environment>

PYTHON_EGG_CACHE /usr/local/Plone/zinstance/var/.python-eggs
</environment>

<warnfilter>
  action ignore
  category exceptions.DeprecationWarning
</warnfilter>

<eventlog>

  level INFO
  <logfile>
    path /usr/local/Plone/zinstance/var/log/instance.log
    level INFO
  </logfile>
</eventlog>

<logger access>
  level WARN
  <logfile>
    path /usr/local/Plone/zinstance/var/log/instance-Z2.log
    format %(message)s
  </logfile>
</logger>

<http-server>
  # valid keys are "address" and "force-connection-close"
  address 80

</http-server>

<zodb_db main>
    # Main database
    cache-size 10000

# Blob-enabled FileStorage database
    <blobstorage>
      blob-dir /usr/local/Plone/zinstance/var/blobstorage
      <filestorage>
        path /usr/local/Plone/zinstance/var/filestorage/Data.fs
      </filestorage>
    </blobstorage>
    mount-point /
</zodb_db>

<zodb_db temporary>
    # Temporary storage database (for sessions)
    <temporarystorage>
      name temporary storage for sessioning
    </temporarystorage>
    mount-point /temp_folder
    container-class Products.TemporaryFolder.TemporaryContainer
</zodb_db>

pid-filename /usr/local/Plone/zinstance/var/instance.pid
lock-filename /usr/local/Plone/zinstance/var/instance.lock
python-check-interval 1000
enable-product-installation off

Best Regards,

Gemerson