[Zope] Zope 4.0 successful installation- still missing editing features

Jürgen Gmach juergen.gmach at apis.de
Wed Jun 19 20:47:20 CEST 2019

Hi Giampiero,

> Am I missing something? Do I have any other alternative of editing the
> files trough ZMI?

while I would generally recommend a separate development and production
environment, if you want to edit files on a server, you can always ssh
into the server and use an editor like vim.

Also, VS Code supports remote development, that is you run VS Code on
your local desktop or laptop and you can edit the code on the server,
see
https://code.visualstudio.com/docs/remote/remote-overview

Best,
--