[Zope3-dev] Re: Status of homefolders?

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Thu Dec 9 08:33:45 EST 2004

On Wednesday 08 December 2004 14:57, Max M wrote:
> >>If member folders had a getMemberFolder() method it would be easy to
> >>check hasattr(self, 'getMemberFolder')
> >
> > Urgh. This is not Zope 2 :)
>
> I suppose you mean that it is not Zope 3?

No, he meant Zope 2. This is the Zope3-Dev mailing list and thus we discuss
Zope 3 and not Zope 2. In Zope 3 you would use a marker interface instead of
an ugly function to determine whether soemthing is a member folder or not.

BTW, I could add this feature to the homefolder code. This would be rather
easy to do.

Regards,
Stephan
--