AW: [Zope3-dev] ZODB or zodb

Roger ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Tue Jan 13 04:53:30 EST 2004

You are not the only one.
We are also building zope3 on windows.

I think it's not the best solution but it's not a shame
to work with windows, especially when most of our
customer run windows server. This way we eat our own dogfood.

Does sombody else dev on windows? I'm interested because of
report bugfix on windows.

What's the state of supporting windows at this state of zope3?
Is it important, relevant or nonrelevant at this time?

btw
Does somebody else dev on windows?

Roger Ineichen