AW: AW: [Zope3-dev] ZODB or zodb

Roger ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Tue Jan 13 06:45:22 EST 2004

> > What's the state of supporting windows at this state of zope3?
> > Is it important, relevant or nonrelevant at this time?
>
> I hope that this question is directed at the Zope 3
> development community as a whole.

I was just to checking if we should report bug's on windows or
if we wrong at this time and the dev-community set the focus
on developing under linux.

I'm shure Zope 3 will run on windows in the future;-)
But I will not "to tik off" the people with windows stuff if it's
not welcome.

>  From ZC's point of view, which is just one point of view, it
> is at least relevent.

In the deveopment state or as release?