[Zope3-dev] Re: RFC: Unification of requests and security contexts through Use

Garrett Smith garrett at mojave-corp.com
Thu Jan 22 12:39:06 EST 2004

Jim Fulton wrote:>
> If we don't use "use", I favor "activity" or "interaction", both of
> which are used in UML to model use cases.

I prefer 'interaction' -- I think it fits into a security scheme better
than 'activity' because it captures the "coming together" aspect of
activity.

For my part, I understand the proposal to be a design to address
security for running application code. That's a concrete problem that
everyone can appreciate.

Are there any other real-life examples where the new security scheme
will likely be leveraged? I suspect a few more concrete examples will
help us with the "ah ha", which I personally have yet achieve :-)

  -- Garrett