[Zope3-dev] Product management

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Thu Jan 29 13:09:22 EST 2004

On Monday 26 January 2004 21:09, Andy McKay wrote:
> Anyway I'm not sure if I remember Stephan saying something about doing
> this. Is that the case, is there anything happening in the Zope 3 world
> on this before we wander off and do our own thing...

Well, I did it only as part of the bug tracker. I basically see an issue/bug
as something general. An issue could be for example a release. That in
combination with dependencies among issues gives you a very simple management
tool. I even implemented some simple statistics. But that's it. I have not
done more.

Regards,
Stephan
--