[Zope3-dev] Re: Selecting a code name

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Tue Feb 7 13:01:24 EST 2006

You're right, googling "Zope 3" works well surprisingly enough.

For the record, I'm +.9 on sticking with "Zope 3" for the moment, not
ruling out adding a codename or marketing tagline in future if we found
one that really fit. There *is* some bad feeling associated with "Zope"
-  but also a lot of respect and I'd like to see us stand by our name
and drive out the badness. I think an excellent
django/ror/turbogears-style website is all the Zope brand needs to win.