[Zope3-dev] Do we really want Zope 3 marketing talk isolated on zope-web?

Gary Poster gary at zope.com
Wed Feb 8 10:36:01 EST 2006

I'm not sure shuffling the hype and Zope 3 marketing conversations to
zope-web is a good idea.  I'm not trying to fix zope.org (eek), and
I'm not trying to improve the Zope 2 image (though that would be nice
too).  I, and I think others, are interested in marketing Zope 3.

As such, are we really such a big group that we should divide up onto
a *third* list (zope3-users, zope3-dev, and zope-web)?  I haven't
signed up there yet, myself.  I feel like going off isolates the
people working on the marketing stuff: new blood doesn't see the work
and possibly join in; and old easily-annoyed-and-unsubscribed-to-yet-
another-freaking-list blood doesn't have visibility of the work.

Yes, this has been a lot of email messages, but I'd rather hang out
together.

Thoughts?

Gary