[Zope3-dev] WebDAV

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at enfoldsystems.com
Thu Feb 9 06:30:35 EST 2006

On Thu, Feb 09, 2006 at 06:20:46AM -0500, Stephan Richter wrote:
| Michael,
|
| this is also an excellent proposal. I really like it! I think with this and
| the other proposal, the Zope 3 WebDAV story will look really good.

By all means! From the POV of having implemented the current webdav
namespace support, I really enjoy the proposals. They make use of some
features that were not present/too obscure when the initial
implementation was done and solve the major glitches that I've found.

+1.

--
Sidnei da Silva
Enfold Systems, LLC.