[Zope3-dev] Zope 3 web root

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Thu Feb 9 16:52:05 EST 2006

Hi Shane

That's a very interesting idea.

Do you mean something like this:

instance

   -- var/poll.fs

   -- wwwroot

         -- index.html (file system)

         -- pollApplication.zodb (zope)
        |   (file with info that point/maps to ../../var/poll.fs)

         -- staticFolder (file system)

              --  index.html (file system)

This means the pollApplication contains a index.html
view/page and poll application driven by Zope.
Where the rest of the structure is served by static
folders and HTML files. Did I got it right?

This could be very useful for smaller websites which only
need some small dynamic pages and do not need all the overhead
from zope. I think about some poll apps or just a view with
some database information etc.

Regards
Roger Ineichen