[Zope3-dev] Re: One namespace for ZCML

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Mon Feb 13 14:16:06 EST 2006

Gary Poster <gary <at> zope.com> writes:

> On Feb 13, 2006, at 10:05 AM, Tres Seaver wrote:

> > Stephan Richter wrote:
> >> On Monday 13 February 2006 08:36, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> [...]
>
> +1 to Stephan's comment, Tres' comment, and Tres' use of the word
> "ukase" (which I had to look up).

It wasn't a spelling mistake? ...

ukase \yoo-KAYS; -KAYZ; YOO-kays; -kayz\, noun:
1. In imperial Russia, a published proclamation or order having the force of law.
2. Any order or decree issued by an authority; an edict.

> -1 to the proposal.

+1 to Gary's +1's and -1's.

However, I think a review of namespace *usage* in Zope 3 at present is a good
idea, as opposed to outlawing them entirely.

Martin