[Zope3-dev] Re: Zope 3 web root

Shaun Cutts shaun at cuttshome.net
Tue Feb 14 01:37:59 EST 2006

Martin,

Here here! I'm just learning to cross the gap starting from the RDBMS
side. Just our initial deployment will have a DB growing by about 30K
numbers per day, day in and day out. There are various workflows that
are driven by this data. The parts of these that need people are now
supposed to be available via Zope3.

In my case, the business logic is in python, so I don't need (or want)
to access the db directly, but I do need "hollow", paged containers that
live in the ZODB themselves but display data that lives elsewhere. I've
started implementation, (... stumbling along so far... any comments on:

 Re: [Zope3-Users] newbie design questions for UI to external data

would be welcome!)

- Shaun