[Zope3-dev] Bandwidth challenged

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Fri Feb 17 07:47:06 EST 2006

I need to focus on a project here at Zope Corporation.  In what time
I've been able to spare on for Zope 3, I've been focused on:

- An adapter-registry refactoring that will provide a significant speedup,
   lead to much needed simplification of component management and set the
   stage for some important features.

- Learning about python eggs and how they might allow us to improve the
   way we approach package management in Zope.

This work has left me very little time to participate on the lists,
almost to the point of neglect.  I'll try to catch up before Pycon, but I
still won't be able to participare in long drawn out discussions.

I'm hoping for a very productive week at PyCon. :)

Jim