[Zope3-dev] December release post-mortem

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at enfoldsystems.com
Wed Jan 18 10:40:23 EST 2006

On Wed, Jan 18, 2006 at 10:27:25AM -0500, Jim Fulton wrote:
| >The installers do not require much Windows expertise. In fact, they
| >require a lot of 'makefile' expertise right now, and some Inno Setup
| >expertise, not much else.
|
| Sorry, Inno Setup is a windows installation builder.  I consider this
| windows expertise.

You don't have to know how to operate Inno Setup for building a
installer though. It pretty much boils down to editing the makefiles
to contain the proper version number and typing 'make'. I would
consider that automated enough. What about adding a target that does
this into the buildbot so we get nightly installers?

--
Sidnei da Silva
Enfold Systems, LLC.