[Zope3-dev] Email proposals migrated to wiki proposals

Gary Poster gary at zope.com
Wed Jan 18 13:22:37 EST 2006

I moved the proposals I made last week to the wiki.  The mapping is
listed below.  I have implementations for all of them and will
probably check them in tomorrow sometime barring further discussion.

I did have one qualm with the auth proposal, as I described and
implemented it. As before, we are still only keeping track of names
of plugins.  The masking of utilities by contained plugins seemed
likely to be confusing to me.  I decided that if that were to change,
that would be another proposal, and I wanted to see the work I had
already done get wrapped up.  However, I'd be interested in thoughts
about this, especially once people had a chance to look at it.  The
current solution has the advantage of being simpler from a data
perspective, at least.

Also, I'll be including a generation script to make group folders
play nicely in PAU's new world order.  I plan to make it an automatic
upgrade.  If it causes any problems for your software then please let
me know.

Gary

mapping of email proposal -> wiki proposal

http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope3-dev/2006-January/017435.html ->
http://dev.zope.org/Zope3/
AllowContainedNonUtilityPluggableAuthenticationUtilityPlugins

http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope3-dev/2006-January/017415.html ->
http://dev.zope.org/Zope3/
FireEventsWhenPrincipalsAreAddedToAndRemovedFromGroupFolders

http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope3-dev/2006-January/017416.html ->
http://dev.zope.org/Zope3/
DefineInterfaceForGettingFullClosureOfAPrincipalsGroupsImplementInPAU

http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope3-dev/2006-January/017419.html ->
DefineInterfaceForGettingAGroupsMembersImplementInPAU