[Zope3-dev] Enhancement of HomeFolderManager: ok to checkin?

Thu Jan 19 12:49:31 EST 2006

Hello,
I did a small enhancement to the HomeFolderManager.

I've added a field containerObject that holds the object to be created as a
home folder. The type is string. The default is zope.app.folder.Folder.
The field is validated with:

def _toFieldValue(self, input):
  try:
    objectToCreate = resolve(input)
  except ImportError, e:
    raise ConversionError(_('dotted name is not is not correct !'), e)
  else:
    return input

(from browser.py)

The code that creates the folder is:

objectToCreate = resolve(self.containerObject)
self.homeFolderBase[name] = objectToCreate()

(fron homefolder.py)

Right now there are no tests yet.

Is this ok to checkin after I've written tests for the new functionality?

Regards,

Florian