[Zope3-dev] RFC: ZConfig and other formats for ZCML

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Fri Jan 20 10:26:16 EST 2006

On Fri, Jan 20, 2006 at 07:36:19AM -0500, Jim Fulton wrote:

> See:
>
>   http://dev.zope.org/Zope3/ZConfigAndOtherFormatsForZCML

"""...We'll register the options object as a utility.
To the extent that we want to keep using an object like that,
option handlers would save their data in this object. Application code
would access data through this utility."""

Does this mean we could potentially change zconfig options at
runtime?  i.e. no server restart?  That might be useful.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com