[Zope3-dev] Re: RFC: ZConfig and other formats for ZCML

Max M maxm at mxm.dk
Mon Jan 23 10:13:29 EST 2006

Chris Withers wrote:

> Personally, I think more people have used Apache than J2EE, and Apache
> uses .conf files for its configuration...

Personally I abhor these configuration languages.

I can never figure out what all the options are, and I allways suspect
that I am missing something clever in some undocumented cornercase
somewhere.

In a perfect world the configuration system  would be self-documenting,
so that it only would be possible to select "legal" configuration
options/combinations.

--

hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark

http://www.mxm.dk/