[Zope3-dev] Deploying WSGI Apps with Zope 3.2+

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at enfoldsystems.com
Tue Jan 24 16:50:39 EST 2006

Hello,

I'm refactoring a application developed for Zope 3.0, and in the
proccess of doing that, one of the things I wanted to do is to remove
some hardcoded xslt pipeline and instead use a WSGI 'middleware' or
'filter'.

So.. I was planning to use paste.deploy to put this together. However
it seems like currently I would have to define a different IServerType
utility just to hook up a different WSGI application up to Zope 3.

Has anyone put some thought about how to do this? Ideally, I would
like to see the WSGI application to be used to be given as a parameter
to the <server> directive of zope.conf, maybe that does deserve a new
<wsgi-server> directive.

Any thoughts?

--
Sidnei da Silva