[Zope3-dev] Deploying WSGI Apps with Zope 3.2+

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at enfoldsystems.com
Thu Jan 26 09:11:54 EST 2006

On Thu, Jan 26, 2006 at 02:02:19PM +0000, Chris Withers wrote:
| Sidnei da Silva wrote:
| >
| >My original intention was to put the config file location in the
| >ZConfig schema, but that's *waaaay* too painful right now.
|
| What's the specific problem here? I find adding to ZConfig schemas
| pretty easy...

Yet you find ZCML declaring namespaces in ZCML files
annoying *wink*. Sometimes I don't understand you :)

Tres' ZConfig products extension thing just enables you to use
key-value pairs, without being able to specify what the datatypes for
those values are, if I'm not mistaken. Also, AFAICT it's not present
in Zope 3 yet.

What I think is that the Zope ZConfig schema should have something
just like 'package-includes' is for ZCML. A place where you can drop a
snippet of ZConfig schema and it will get picked up at boot time.

--
Sidnei da Silva
Enfold Systems, LLC.