[Zope3-dev] Re: Deploying WSGI Apps with Zope 3.2+

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Thu Jan 26 14:03:22 EST 2006

Florent Guillaume wrote at 2006-1-26 12:57 +0100:
>I thought Tres had added to ZConfig the possibility to have arbitrary
>key/values for arbitrary additional products. Or was this only in the
>context of Zope 2 ?

It is essentially the "%import package" extension of ZConfig.
It allows "package" to define its own sections types.
Almost surely, "%import" is already available in the ZConfig
version for Zope 3.

The additional piece necessary is a placeholder in the schema itself
consisting of a multisection of some abstract type.
To define package specific extensions, the package can
implement this abstract type.

This part might not yet be in the Zope 3 schema.

--
Dieter