[Zope3-dev] Visionaire! (All your problems, solved)

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Fri Mar 3 03:46:34 EST 2006

I like this a whole lot. This is *much* better than diluting the Zope
brand (Zed is dead, baby). If people really say things like "Oh, I
can't use zope.testbrowser because I'm not using Zope" it's time to
school them, not to ruin our brand: "You only need the Zope CA for
that, dude, so stop whining."

Zope already worked when people like the RoR creators attended
primary school. The term "Zope" having a bad rap in some circles is
not Zope's fault, and can not be fixed by calling it Zed (to the
contrary, I'd think).

IMO,
Stefan

--
Anything that happens, happens.  --Douglas Adams