[Zope3-dev] Re: Re: [Zope-dev] Two visions?

Rocky Burt rocky.burt at adaptivewave.com
Sat Mar 4 07:18:33 EST 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-03 at 10:32 -0500, Stephan Richter wrote:
> On Thursday 02 March 2006 10:29, Stefane Fermigier wrote:
> > Geoff Davis wrote:
> > > I think that the idea of giving Zed its own, distinct identity is great.
> >
> > I think it is stupid.
>
> Me too!!!!!!

Not I.  Particularly not if we want further adoption "Zed" outside of
the zope community.  And for the record, I could care less what the name
is.  But I do think someone in this thread made a good point -- having a
name without "zope" will allow for much easier adoption by the rest of
the python community.  And isn't that what we're all here for?

Profile: "Zed", plays nice with others

- Rocky

--
Rocky Burt
AdaptiveWave - Consulting, Training, and Content Management as a Service