[Zope3-dev] Re: a new zcml directive?

Rocky Burt rocky.burt at adaptivewave.com
Fri Mar 10 21:39:27 EST 2006

On Fri, 2006-10-03 at 17:17 -0700, Jeff Shell wrote:
> But I beg you not to add to the ZCML pile because you had to copy and
> paste 12 lines of Python code.  <snip>...

I haven't personally formed an opinion on where this sort of thing
should go, but copying and pasting 12 lines of python code is totally
unacceptable for *any* reason.

Everytime I find myself copying code from a python I cringe.  This has
to stop ... sorry if I hijacked this thread, but copying/pasting code
HAS TO STOP.

- Rocky

--
Rocky Burt
AdaptiveWave - Content Management as a Service