[Zope3-dev] Releasing Zope 3.4

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Tue Apr 10 13:03:50 EDT 2007

Hi,

we're running late on the Zope 3.4 release for about two weeks. (That's
pretty much my fault as I was way to busy and didn't yell out that I
was.)

I'd like to do Zope 3.4a1 ASAP. I'm pretty sure that I don't have time
to do the actual release though. As soon as we have the 3.4a1, I'll
update the release plan to match the following phases.

However, there are currently two bugs assigned to the Zope 3.4a1 release
in launchpad that could be moved for the beta unless we feature freeze
in the alpha already, I don't remember our policy on that and couldn't
find any hint in the wiki.

So, two things:

- I'd like some support for those two bugs
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope3/+bug/98338
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope3/+bug/98467
  to triage and/or fix them?

- I need a volunteer to make the actual Zope 3.4a1 release.

Christian