[Zope3-dev] z3c.widget(.tiny) widget available to easy_install anywhere?

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Fri Apr 20 13:27:18 EDT 2007

Hi there,

I'm interested in adding a dependency on z3c.widget, and in particular
z3c.widget.tiny, in an application I'm available. In the svn checkins I
see a comment by dobe saying:

buildout and egg, clean imports

This implies to me there might be an tgz that buildout/easy_install can
use available somewhere. But where? I cannot find it in the cheeseshop,
nor in download.zope.org/distribution.

Is it available somewhere else? Or should I upload a version of it myself?

Regards,

Martijn

P.S. Visibility of Zope 3 extensions would be increased greatly if we
could have an overview page per extension on zope.org somewhere. It
would of course include the canonical download link as well. I think we
can accomplish this relatively quickly with a fairly low-tech project,
but we need a volunteer. Anyone?