[Zope3-dev] Autoconfiguring a site.zcml

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Sat Apr 21 11:06:45 EDT 2007

On the basis that eggs spell out dependencies, I am thinking the
inclusion of packages and their dependencies should be enough to dictate
the sequence of inclusion for package configuration (and creation of the
site.zcml) for the app buidout recipe. This could be a option to the
current manual configuration.

Presumably, the reason folks would use this recipe is to configure one
or more of the same app. I know attempting to do this manually is prone
to errors if packages are not in the correct sequence or if you miss the
configuration of a package. Any thoughts on this. Many thanks.

Regards,
David