[Zope3-dev] Zope 3.4, eggs and windows

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Sun Apr 22 07:25:28 EDT 2007

The eggs are released now.

I do not have updated the externals to the right location, the actual
released code came from the Zope 3 trunk but is identical to the
release. I noticed that after the fact that I made the release. :/

Updating the externals needs a little more effort to automate, but I'll
do that later today.

Christian