[zope3-i18n] Translations for zope 3.2

Adam Groszer adamg at fw.hu
Sat Dec 10 13:36:54 EST 2005

Hello Tahara, Egon,

Which launchpad project is for the 3.2?

https://launchpad.net/products/zope/+series/zope3.1/+pots/zope
seems to have all the languages, here I can upload my translated po
file

https://launchpad.net/products/zope/+series/zope3.2/+pots/zope
has only some languages, no Japanese, no Hungarian
I can't even create a new one?

I think the existing translations of 3.1 should be somehow merged to
3.2, because there are only some (53?) modifications since 3.1.

Saturday, December 10, 2005, 2:54:41 PM, you wrote:

TY> Hi!

TY> On Thu, 08 Dec 2005 22:54:35 +0100
TY> Egon Frerich <e.frerich at nord-com.net> wrote:

>> I have uploaded the po-files from branch 3.2 of the zope repository. But
>> there are only po-files for 6 languages.

TY> Japanese translation is almost done.
TY> When you commit po files, please include ja.po.

TY> Thank you.

TY> --
TY> TAHARA Yusei

Best regards,
 Adam
--
Quote of the day:
The buck stops with the guy who signs the cheques.  -  Rupert Murdoch