[zope3-i18n] New mailinglist for Zope 3 translators

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Thu Oct 6 06:06:59 EDT 2005

Sebastien Douche wrote:
>>For example, all those
>>translations will have to be integrated back into the Zope 3.1
>>repository at some point which has to be coordinated somehow. Also,
>>translators themselves will want to coordinate the work among them. The
>>mailinglist will serve as a forum for discussing and coordinating things
>>like that.
>
> Have you read my email on zope3-dev@  ?

No, I haven't. I must have missed it, sorry. I was a bit busy moving to
Shanghai a little over a week ago.

I just looked at the message and it looks exactly like material that is
supposed to be discussed on this list. Maybe you can repost it to
zope3-i18n at zope.org so we discuss it here?

>>So, if you're involved into Zope 3 translations OR if you would like to
>>contribute something to Zope 3 by helping to translate it into your
>>language, please subscribe to the new list [4]. If you have any
>>questions, feel free to email me or even better the new list.
>
> Frenchies are in the place ;)

Yay!

Philipp