[zope3-i18n] Report after first complete french translation

Sebastien Douche sdouche at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 06:18:03 EDT 2005

On 10/11/05, Philipp von Weitershausen <philipp at weitershausen.de> wrote:
> Well, Boolean values (true and false) are a concept. So, I would always translate it, even
> if the message is for developers. They will understand when you write "Vrai". After all,
> there's only one choice they can make...

I do not agree, a developer write code in english. But I have now a
better understanding of zope 3 concept.

> > 1161 : Timeout resolution (in seconds)
> > 1162 : Defines what the 'resolution' of item timeout is. Setting this
> > higher allows the transience machinery to do fewer 'writes' at the
> > expense of  causing items to time out later than the 'Data object
> > timeout value' by  a factor of (at most) this many seconds.
>
> Where's your problem with those?

1161 : timeout of ? (a item ?)
1162 : problem with "transience machinery" and global sense. Can you
rewrite this ?

> >  #List of msgid that leave a error in kbabel :
> > 85 : <subscription>
> > 373 : <no name>
> > 1107 : <permission not activated>
> > 1142 : <role not activated>
>
> Must be a problem with KBabel. I see nothing wrong with them.

Ok. Good.

> > PS : I hate Launchpad.
>
> What do you hate about it?

mainly because it's slow and the loss of some translations. It's better now.

--
Sébastien Douche <sdouche at gmail.com>